GOD IS CALLING YOU DAILY (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. No Time With God

a) We always hear from Christians I don’t have time I have to work, do this, do that, etc. Often when we say these things it’s all talk and I’ll prove it. You say you’re too busy, but you had time for that 10-15 minute conversation with your friend. You say you didn’t have time, but you were playing with your apps and texting for 5-10 minutes.

b) You have no time but when you get home or wake up suddenly you have time for your favorite shows and for social media sites. No Christian is ever going to say, “I don’t want to spend time with God,” but our actions say it all. The men and women most used of God are the people who have fellowship with Jesus daily.

c) You must be alone with Him. Find a quiet place. For me it’s in my house. For you it can be on a mountain, near a lake, in your closet, etc.

2. God Is Calling You Daily

Joshua 1:8-9 
Always remember what is written in that book of law. Speak about that book and study it day and night. Then you can be sure to obey what is written there. If you do this, you will be wise and successful in everything you do. Remember, I commanded you to be strong and brave. Don’t be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Proverbs 5:1-2  
My son, pay attention to my wisdom, turn your ear to my words of insight, that you may maintain discretion and your lips may preserve knowledge.

2 Timothy 3:16 
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.  


The End ...

Comments