STRENGTH IN COURAGE (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Courage 

a) The Bible is full of people that showed great courage. What does courage look like for your life? Are you needing some strength and courage from God?

2. 
Strength In Courage

Isaiah 41:10-13 
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.”

1 Corinthians 15:58 
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 16:13 
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.”
Ephesians 6:10 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” 

Psalm 31:24 
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.” 


The End ...

Comments