JESUS' RETURN 4: HIS PROMISES (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus' Return

a) Jesus Christ the One and only Son of God lived on earth for one main objective, to willingly sacrifice His own body on the cross to be the life-bridge to our Father.  On that day He became sin for us and fulfilled His ultimate commitment to be our Savior.  

b) As believers, we can be rest assured that our faith in Jesus will save us and we can know for certain that Christ will return one day and finish off Satan once and for all.  What does the Bible say about this?  Revelation covers this event along with other scriptures written in the Bible.

2. Christ’s Promises

a) The following verses are written to the seven churches addressed in Revelation, but they’re the same promises for all who conquer through Christ. 

Revelation 3:12
“The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God.  Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God.”

Revelation 3:21
“The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with Me on My throne, as I also conquered and sat down with My Father on His throne.” 

Revelation 2:11
“The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death.”  

Revelation 2:7
“To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is the paradise of God.” 


The End ... 

Comments