GOD HAS A PLAN
Sometimes life looks like a collection of disconnected events.
One thing happens, then another. A door closes. An opportunity appears. Something you expected does not happen. Something unexpected happens instead. You may begin wondering whether your life is simply moving from one circumstance to another without any clear direction.
But God does not work without purpose.
KEY SCRIPTURE
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” — Jeremiah 29:11
God sees beyond the moment.
There may be seasons when you cannot understand what He is doing because you are standing in the middle of the process. You are looking at individual events, while God sees how those events fit together.
Joseph could not have understood the significance of the pit when he was thrown into it. He could not have understood the significance of slavery when he was taken to Egypt. He could not have understood the significance of prison when he was falsely accused.
But eventually, the pieces came together.
The pit was not the plan.
The prison was not the plan.
The palace was not even the ultimate plan.
God was positioning Joseph to preserve lives during a famine.
GOD'S PLAN MAY NOT LOOK LIKE YOUR PLAN
We often ask God to bless the plan we have already created.
We say, “Lord, this is what I want. Please make it happen.”
But faith sometimes requires us to say, “Lord, I surrender my plan to Yours.”
God may take you through a route you would never have chosen because He knows something you do not know.
GOD SEES THE END FROM THE BEGINNING
Isaiah 46:10 declares that God makes known the end from the beginning.
That means God is never discovering your future as He goes along.
You may be uncertain.
God is not.
You may be confused.
God is not.
You may not know what comes next.
God does.
THE TWIST
Sometimes the greatest evidence that God has a plan is not that everything makes sense, but that He continues to lead you even when it doesn't.
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I can learn that confusion does not mean God has lost control.
I can learn that God's plan may involve processes I would not voluntarily choose.
I can learn to trust His wisdom more than my own understanding.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
Don't panic because you cannot see the whole plan.
Take the next faithful step.
Pray.
Obey.
Prepare.
Serve.
Trust.
God does not have to reveal the entire blueprint before you obey the next instruction.
FINAL REFLECTION
Can you surrender your plan to God and trust that His plan is better than what you can currently see?
CONCLUSION
God has a plan, even when you don't have the full picture.
Your responsibility is not to understand everything.
Your responsibility is to remain faithful to God.
PRAYER
Lord, help me trust Your plan when I cannot understand Your process. Teach me to surrender my own agenda and follow Your direction. When circumstances confuse me, remind me that You see what I cannot see. Lead me according to Your purpose and give me grace to trust You every step of the way. In Jesus' name, Amen.
BIBLE REFERENCE: Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 46:9–10; Genesis 50:20.

Comments
Post a Comment