WORD OF FRIENDSHIP (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Verses and Quotes 

a) Read Bible passages about friendship and how friends relate to love, hurt, wounds, healing, joy, encouragement and death. The Holy Bible has many Bible verses about friendship in relation to God, Jesus Christ, and the Christian faith.

Proverbs 13:20
He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Proverbs 12:26
A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

James 4:4
You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Job 29:4-6
Oh, for the days when I was in my prime, when God's intimate friendship blessed my house,  when the Almighty was still with me and my children were around me,  when my path was drenched with cream and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil.

Job 16:20-21
My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God;  on behalf of a man he pleads with God as a man pleads for his friend.


The End ...

Comments