GOD CAN USE YOUR STORY
Bible Verse: Psalm 66:16
“Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.”
1-Minute Explanation
The psalmist did not merely speak about what God had done for someone else. He shared what God had done personally in his own life. A personal testimony carries a unique power because it communicates lived experience. People may debate theology, but they cannot easily dismiss an honest testimony of how God has worked in someone's life. Your story can encourage another person who is walking through something similar.
THE TWIST
The question is not simply, “What has God done for other people?” The deeper question is, “What has God done in my life that I can testify about?”
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I learn that my testimony is valuable. It does not have to be dramatic to be meaningful. God's faithfulness in ordinary circumstances can encourage someone who needs hope.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
When was the last time I intentionally shared what God has done for me? Am I constantly forwarding other people's testimonies while remaining silent about my own experience with God? I should become more intentional about recognizing and communicating God's work in my life.
FINAL REFLECTIONS
My testimony is not about making myself look impressive. It is about making God's faithfulness visible. I do not need someone else's story when God has already been writing a story in my own life.
PRAYER
Lord, help me recognize Your work in my life. Give me courage to testify about Your faithfulness without exaggeration or self-promotion. Use my experiences, lessons and victories to encourage people who need hope. Let my story point people toward You. In Jesus' name, Amen.
TAKEAWAY
Do not only share what God has done for others; tell people what God has done for you.

Comments
Post a Comment