PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: EXODUS (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.




2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Exodus 20:3 King James Version (KJV)

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I shall have no other God's before You.

b) Exodus 20:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I shall not make any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Nor shall I bow down to graven images, or serve them.

c) Exodus 20:7 King James Version (KJV)

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, not to take Your name in vain.


The End ...

Comments