PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PHILIPPIANS (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Philippians 1:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your deliverance from bad situations can be achieved through prayer, and the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

Lord God, cause me to receive deliverance through prayer, and the Spirit of Your Son.

b) Philippians 1:21 King James Version (KJV)

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Christ is life.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that if we die in Christ, we will gain.

Lord God, cause me to live in Christ, so when I die, I will gain.


The End ...

Comments