PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: EXODUS (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Exodus 20:8-11 King James Version (KJV)

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. 

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, to remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy.

b) Exodus 20:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, to honor my father and my mother.

c) Exodus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 Thou shalt not kill.

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I should not kill.


The End ...

Comments