PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: EXODUS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Exodus 20:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's. 

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I should not covet my neighbors house, his wife, his servants, or his possessions.

b) Exodus 34:6 King James Version (KJV)

And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.

Lord, thank You for being merciful, gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.

c) Exodus 34:7 King James Version (KJV)

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my iniquity, transgression, and sin. Do not allow the fruits of my unrighteousness to pass to my children and those who follow me.

d) Exodus 34:9 King James Version (KJV)

And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiff-necked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

Lord, if I have found favor with You, go among my family and pardon our iniquity and sin, and take us for Your inheritance.


The End ...

Comments