PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (10)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 1:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You have called, and have stretched out Your hand, but no man regarded.

Lord God, cause me to listen when You call, and pay attention when You stretch out Your hand.

b) Proverbs 1:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You have offered counsel that was not heeded, and given rebuke that was not accepted.

Lord God, cause me to heed Your counsel, and accept Your rebuke.


 
The End ...

Comments