SYMPATHY: FROM PSALMS (1)
(Message by Tanny Keng)
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2. From Psalms
Psalms 9:9
The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalms 10:17
O LORD, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear.
Psalms 18:28
For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness.
The End ...
a) One of the great things about following the Lord Jesus Christ is the fact that He is always with us…every hour and every day. He knows our struggles and sorrows. The Bible gives us many encouraging verses that are often of great comfort when we are grieving some kind of sorrow or loss in our lives. If you are in the midst of some hardship or loss today, just know that God knows about it and wants to speak with you. We encourage you to read these verses prayerfully and let God minister to you through His Holy Spirit.
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2. From Psalms
Psalms 9:9
The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalms 10:17
O LORD, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear.
Psalms 18:28
For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness.
The End ...
Comments
Post a Comment