NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD
Bible Verse: Luke 1:37
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
1-Minute Explanation
Human beings naturally measure possibilities according to their resources, experience and limitations. God does not operate according to our limitations. What appears impossible to us is never beyond God's power. This does not mean that God will give us everything we desire. It means that God's purposes cannot be defeated by human limitations. Faith therefore begins when we stop making God's ability dependent upon our understanding.
THE TWIST
The question is not merely, “Is this possible?” The deeper question is, “Have I allowed my limitations to become greater than my faith in God?” Sometimes the greatest obstacle is not the situation itself but our conclusion that nothing can change. We can become so familiar with our limitations that we begin treating them as though they are God's limitations.
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I learn that God's ability is greater than my circumstances. I must distinguish between what I cannot do and what God can do. My inability does not mean God's inability. Faith requires me to acknowledge my limitations while refusing to place limitations upon God's power and purposes.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
What situation have I already labelled impossible? What have I stopped praying about? What promise of God have I stopped believing because circumstances appear contrary? I should bring the situation honestly before God and ask Him for wisdom, faith and direction rather than deciding beforehand what He cannot do.
FINAL REFLECTIONS
Faith does not deny reality. Faith simply refuses to make reality bigger than God. My circumstances may be difficult, my resources may be limited and my understanding may be incomplete, but God remains sovereign. I must learn to look beyond what I can see and trust the God who sees what I cannot.
PRAYER
Lord, increase my faith. Help me not to measure Your power by my limitations. Teach me to trust You even when I cannot see how the situation can change. Give me wisdom to know Your will and courage to obey You. Help me to surrender impossible situations into Your hands instead of allowing fear and unbelief to control me. In Jesus' name, Amen.
TAKEAWAY
What is impossible with me is never impossible with God.

Comments
Post a Comment