WAIT FOR THE REVEAL
Not everything God is doing becomes immediately understandable.
There are moments when the meaning of a situation only becomes clear later.
You may look at something today and say, “I don't understand why this happened.”
Months or years later, you may realize that God was redirecting you.
KEY SCRIPTURE
“What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.” — John 13:7
Jesus said these words to Peter when Peter could not understand what Jesus was doing.
That statement contains an important principle:
You may not understand now.
But that does not mean understanding will never come.
SOME THINGS MAKE SENSE LATER
Joseph could not understand the pit.
David could not understand every hardship before becoming king.
The disciples could not understand everything Jesus was doing before His resurrection.
There are moments when God asks us to trust before He explains.
DON'T DEMAND THE REVEAL BEFORE YOU OBEY
We often want God to explain everything before we move.
But God may say:
“Trust Me.”
“Follow Me.”
“Wait.”
“Obey.”
“Keep going.”
The explanation may come later.
THE TWIST
The absence of explanation does not mean the absence of purpose.
You may be living in the middle of a story whose meaning has not yet been revealed.
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I can learn that I don't need immediate understanding to remain faithful.
I can learn that hindsight often reveals what present circumstances conceal.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
Stop demanding that everything make sense today.
Trust God's character.
Remain faithful.
Allow time and God's providence to reveal what you cannot currently understand.
FINAL REFLECTION
Can you remain faithful even if God does not explain everything right now?
CONCLUSION
Wait for the reveal.
Some things God will explain later.
Until then, trust Him.
PRAYER
Lord, help me trust You when I don't understand. Keep me from becoming frustrated because I cannot see the full purpose behind my circumstances. Give me patience to wait and faith to continue obeying. When the time is right, help me recognize what You have been doing all along. In Jesus' name, Amen.
BIBLE REFERENCE: John 13:7; Genesis 50:20.

Comments
Post a Comment