DO NOT LOSE YOUR VISION

DO NOT LOSE YOUR VISION

Bible Verse: Proverbs 29:18

“Where there is no vision, the people perish.”

1-Minute Explanation

Vision gives direction. Without a clear sense of purpose, people can become distracted by immediate problems, temporary opportunities or the opinions of others. Biblical vision is not merely personal ambition. It is an understanding of God's direction that shapes priorities and decisions. When purpose becomes clear, not every opportunity has to be accepted and not every criticism has to redirect us.

THE TWIST

The question is not simply, “What am I doing?” The deeper question is, “Why am I doing it, and is it still aligned with God's purpose?”

WHAT CAN I LEARN?

I learn that activity without direction can produce exhaustion without meaningful progress. Vision helps me distinguish between what is merely urgent and what is genuinely important.

HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?

What is the purpose behind my current work? Have distractions caused me to lose sight of what God has placed before me? I should regularly return to Scripture, prayer and God's calling so that my priorities remain aligned.

FINAL REFLECTIONS

A person without direction can be busy and still go nowhere. Godly vision gives meaning to effort and helps us remain faithful when the journey becomes difficult.

PRAYER

Lord, clarify my vision and strengthen my sense of purpose. Protect me from distractions that pull me away from what You have entrusted to me. Give me wisdom to recognize what matters and courage to remain faithful to the assignment You have given me. Amen.

TAKEAWAY

When your purpose is clear, distractions lose their power.

Comments