GOD'S WILL AS A CALL: ROMANS 1:9-11

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's Will

a) There have been many books written to help people understand what the will of God is for their life. God’s will, in the Bible applies to all believers whereas God’s plan for your life may differ from someone else’s plan. 

b) A pastor once told us that it is simple to understand God’s will for your life. All you have to do is answer 3 simple questions: 

i) Is it Scriptural?

ii) Is it the desire of your heart?; and 

iii) Is there a need? 

c) If the answer “No” to any of these questions, then it is not God’s will or plan for you.  

1 Timothy 2:1-4
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2. God’s Will As A Call

Romans 1:9-11 
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I mention you always in my prayers, asking that somehow by God’s will I may now at last succeed in coming to you.  For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you. 


The End ...

Comments