PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (72)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 16:8 King James Version (KJV)

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Lord God, cause me to keep always keep You before me.

Lord God, cause me to keep You at my right hand.

Lord God, cause me to be remain steadfast in righteousness, knowing You will deliver me.

b) Psalm 16:9 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, it makes one's heart glad, knowing You will deliver them.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that  it makes one's glory rejoice, knowing You will deliver them.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it makes one's flesh rest in hope, knowing You will deliver  them.

Lord God, cause me to know You will deliver me.


 
The End ...

Comments