GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. DON'T WORRY!

1. God Will Take Care Of You. Don't Worry!

a) Have you ever experienced waking up in the morning, feeling good and with a sense of relief? A nice feeling that lingers on in your spirit. A feeling that all your burdens are being lifted! You feel satisfied and secured! All your concerns and worries seem to roll away!

b) This is the first time that happened to me this morning after being a Christian walking with the Lord for close to 50 years.

c) Prior to this, I was brooding on my personal issues and concerns. I prayed most of the time for these until one day, I sensed the Lord saying, "I'll take care of it!" and another time, "Why are you so concerned over it!" I tried to look away the issues but couldn't as the worries still come off and on.

d) Then, this morning I woke up feeling relieved and secured. This feeling that I experienced is difficult to describe but I felt safe. Then my spirit was and is being lifted up to look at it in a different perspective. It is as if the Spirit of God is encouraging me! 

Comments