YOU CAN’T SEE IT YET

YOU CAN’T SEE IT YET

One of the most difficult things about faith is trusting something before you can see it.

We naturally want evidence.

We want confirmation.

We want visible progress.

We want something we can point to and say, “There it is. Now I know God is working.”

But faith does not operate exclusively through sight.

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” — 2 Corinthians 5:7

There are things God can be doing that are completely outside your present field of vision.

You may see an empty field while God sees a harvest.

You may see a closed door while God sees a new direction.

You may see a delay while God sees preparation.

You may see weakness while God sees developing strength.

You may see an unfinished story while God sees the conclusion.

The limitation is not necessarily that God is doing nothing.

The limitation may simply be that you cannot see it yet.

KEY SCRIPTURE

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” — Hebrews 11:1

Faith has always involved trusting God concerning things that are not yet visible.

Noah built before the rain came.

Abraham journeyed without knowing the complete destination.

Moses moved forward because he trusted God's command.

The heroes of faith in Hebrews 11 acted on God's Word before they could see the final outcome.

They trusted what God said more than what circumstances looked like.

WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT EVERYTHING

Your eyesight gives you information, but it does not give you the complete picture.

You see today's circumstances.

God sees tomorrow's consequences.

You see the present problem.

God sees the future purpose.

You see the delay.

God sees the timing.

You see the obstacle.

God sees the way through.

This is why faith is necessary.

If everything were visible, faith would require very little.

But God often asks you to trust Him before you have the evidence you want.

THE TWIST

Here is the twist:

The fact that you cannot see it does not mean it is not happening.

A child does not see everything happening inside the womb, yet life is developing.

Roots grow beneath the soil before branches appear above it.

Dawn begins before the sun becomes visible.

Preparation happens before presentation.

In the same way, God can be working in hidden places before the results become visible.

Don't confuse invisibility with inactivity.

Something can be real before it becomes visible.

WHAT CAN I LEARN?

I can learn that faith requires me to trust God beyond my immediate circumstances.

I can learn not to let temporary appearances determine permanent conclusions.

I can learn that God may be doing something now that I will only understand later.

I can learn to say:

“I don't see it yet, but I still believe God.”

That is not denial.

That is faith.

Faith does not pretend that difficulties do not exist.

Faith simply refuses to believe that difficulties are greater than God.

HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?

When you look at your circumstances and see no change, don't immediately assume there will never be change.

When the answer has not arrived, don't conclude that there will be no answer.

When the opportunity has not appeared, don't conclude that your season is finished.

When the situation looks impossible, remember that impossibility does not limit God.

Continue doing what God has instructed you to do.

Keep praying.

Keep believing.

Keep preparing.

Keep serving.

Keep walking.

You may not see the result today.

But your obedience today may be preparing the ground for tomorrow.

FINAL REFLECTION

Perhaps the phrase you need today is simple:

“I CAN'T SEE IT YET.”

Not “It will never happen.”

Not “God has forgotten me.”

Not “Nothing is happening.”

Simply:

“I can't see it yet.”

There is a tremendous difference.

The word yet leaves room for God's timing.

It leaves room for God's intervention.

It leaves room for God's purpose.

It leaves room for the story to continue.

CONCLUSION

Do not allow what you cannot see to make you doubt the God you know.

You cannot see everything God is doing.

You do not need to.

Trust Him.

The roots may be growing.

The pieces may be coming together.

The preparation may already be happening.

The answer may be closer than you realize.

YOU CAN'T SEE IT YET — BUT GOD CAN.

PRAYER

Father, strengthen my faith when I cannot see what You are doing.

Help me not to judge Your faithfulness by what my eyes can see.

When circumstances look unchanged, remind me that You see what I cannot see.

Teach me to trust Your promises, Your wisdom, and Your timing.

Help me remain faithful until what is hidden becomes visible.

I choose to believe You even when I cannot see the outcome.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

BIBLE REFERENCE:

2 Corinthians 5:7 — “For we walk by faith, not by sight.”

Comments