YOUR LABOUR IS NOT IN VAIN
Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58
“Be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”
1-Minute Explanation
There are seasons when faithful work appears to produce little visible fruit. You may serve, pray, teach, encourage, give and sacrifice without immediately seeing results. Paul reminds believers that work done in the Lord is never meaningless. The value of faithful service is not determined solely by immediate results. God sees what people do not see, and He remembers what others may overlook.
THE TWIST
The question is not simply, “Why am I not seeing results?” The deeper question is, “Am I still faithful when the results are invisible?”
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I learn that faithfulness must not depend entirely on recognition. Some of the most significant spiritual investments may take years before their impact becomes visible.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
Have I become discouraged because nobody noticed my effort? Am I tempted to stop because results are slow? I should continue doing what God has entrusted to me while allowing Him to determine the fruit and timing.
FINAL REFLECTIONS
God sees hidden faithfulness. The prayer nobody heard, the person nobody noticed, the sacrifice nobody applauded and the work nobody celebrated are not invisible to Him.
PRAYER
Lord, strengthen me when I become discouraged. Help me remain faithful even when results are slow and recognition is absent. Remind me that labour done for You is never wasted. Amen.
TAKEAWAY
Faithfulness is never wasted when it is done for God.

Comments
Post a Comment