BEHIND THE SCENES
There are moments when your life feels like a collection of disconnected events.
One thing happens here.
Another happens there.
A door closes.
Another opens.
A plan changes.
An unexpected opportunity appears.
At the time, none of it seems to make sense.
Then, later, you realize that the pieces were connected.
God was working behind the scenes.
KEY SCRIPTURE
“The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.” — Proverbs 16:33
Scripture reminds us of God's sovereignty over circumstances.
God is able to work through situations beyond our immediate control.
YOU DON'T SEE EVERYTHING
You don't know every conversation happening outside your awareness.
You don't know every circumstance God may be arranging.
You don't know every person He may be preparing.
You don't know every danger from which He may be protecting you.
You don't know every opportunity He may be positioning.
Therefore, don't conclude that nothing is happening simply because you cannot see the activity.
THE TWIST
Here is the twist:
God does some of His most important work where you are not looking.
You may be focused on the obvious problem while God is preparing the hidden solution.
You may be focused on the closed door while God is preparing another opportunity.
You may be focused on today's frustration while God is arranging tomorrow's circumstances.
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I can learn to trust God's sovereignty.
I can learn that I do not have to monitor every detail.
I can learn to remain faithful with what God has placed in front of me while trusting Him with what I cannot control.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
Stop trying to figure out every detail.
Do what God has given you to do today.
Be faithful.
Be prayerful.
Be attentive.
Be prepared.
Let God handle what you cannot see.
FINAL REFLECTION
One day, you may look back and recognize God's fingerprints throughout a season you once misunderstood.
What seemed random may have been connected.
What seemed delayed may have been preparation.
What seemed like loss may have redirected you.
CONCLUSION
You don't need to see behind the scenes to trust the One working there.
GOD IS WORKING WHERE YOU CANNOT SEE.
Trust Him.
PRAYER
Father, help me trust You with the things happening beyond my understanding.
When I cannot see the full picture, give me peace.
Help me remain faithful to what You have placed before me while trusting You with everything beyond my control.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
BIBLE REFERENCE:
Romans 8:28.

Comments
Post a Comment