LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Led by the Holy Spirit

a) Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. God The Father will give you another Counselor to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth, He will teach you all things and guide you into all truth. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Luke 1:77-79 NIV) 
to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, {78} because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven {79} to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace.”

(John 10:27-30 NIV) 
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. {28} I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. {29} My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. {30} I and the Father are one.”


The End ...

Comments