HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (13)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 6:63) 
“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

(John 8:28-29) 
Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. {29} “And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.”

(John 8:47) 
“He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”


The End ...

Comments