HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Jeremiah 17:23) 
“But they did not obey nor incline their ear, but made their neck stiff, that they might not hear nor receive instruction.

(Jeremiah 31:3) 
The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

(Hosea 11:3-4) 
“I taught Ephraim to walk, Taking them by their arms; But they did not know that I healed them. {4} I drew them with gentle cords, With bands of love, And I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck. I stooped and fed them.


The End ...

Comments