GOD IS YOUR REFUGE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is your Refuge 

(Colossians 3:3-4)
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. 

(Psalms 9:9-10) 
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. {10} And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Deuteronomy 33:27) 
The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, ‘Destroy!’

(2 Samuel 22:1-7) 
Then David spoke to the LORD the words of this song, on the day when the LORD had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. {2} And he said: “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; {3} The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence. {4} I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. {5} ‘When the waves of death surrounded me, The floods of ungodliness made me afraid. {6} The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me. {7} In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry entered His ears.

(Ruth 2:12) 
“The LORD repay your work, and a full reward be given you by the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge.”


The End ...

Comments