THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE (12)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus Christ is the Source of all life

a) IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. (John 1:1-4 AMP)

b) “Love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 14:6-7) 
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. {7} “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

(John 17:3) 
“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(Acts 2:25-28) 
“For David says concerning Him: ‘I foresaw the LORD always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken. {26} Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope. {27} For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. {28} You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’


The End ...

Comments