BAPTIZE WITH FIRE (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Baptize with fire

(Ezekiel 36:26-27 NKJV)
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

(Joel 2:28-29 NKJV)
I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Acts 2:15-21 NKJV) 
“For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. {16} “But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: {17} ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. {18} And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. {19} I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. {20} The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. {21} And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’

(Acts 2:38-39 NKJV) 
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. {39} “For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”


The End ...

Comments