MEDITATION (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Meditation

a) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 77:11-12 NKJV) 
I will remember the works of the LORD; Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. {12} I will also meditate on all Your work, And talk of Your deeds.

(Psalms 103:1-6 NKJV) 
Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, {5} Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. {6} The LORD executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed.

(Psalms 104:33-34 NKJV) 
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. {34} May my meditation be sweet to Him; I will be glad in the LORD.


The End ...

Comments