HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (14)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 10:4-5) 
“And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. {5} “Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”

(John 10:27-28) 
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. {28} “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

(John 14:15-17) 
“If you love Me, keep My commandments. {16} “And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever; {17} “the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.


The End ...

Comments