PROPHETS (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Topic

a) To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives, we may find what we are looking for here.

2. Prophets

a) What is the role of a prophet? It’s in the Bible, Deuteronomy 18:18-19, NKJV. "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him."

b) God speaks to us through the prophets. It’s in the Bible, Hosea 12:10, NKJV. “I have also spoken by the prophets, and have multiplied visions; I have given symbols through the witness of the prophets.”

c) God reveals His plans to the prophets. It’s in the Bible, Amos 3:7, NKJV. “Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets”

d) It's to our benefit to listen to God's prophets. It’s in the Bible, 2 Chronicles 20:20, NKJV. “…'Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the LORD your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.’”

e) How does God speak to His prophets? It’s in the Bible, Numbers 12:6, NKJV. “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream”



The End ...

Comments