NUMBER 17: IN THE POTTER'S HANDS

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. How does NUMBER 17 come about?

a) On 23/08/2014 (Saturday) afternoon, my wife and I went to pick up my second son coming back from Singapore after an interview. The pick-up point was in Shah Alam Bus Station (This place is in Selangor, Malaysia). As my wife drove to the Bus Station and making a U-turn towards it, I immediately noticed a sign board with NUMBER 17. Again as she drove into the Bus Station premises, there was yet another sign board showing Section NUMBER 17.

b) In the evening, my family decided to have our dinner at a Japanese Restaurant in AEON Bukit Tinggi, Klang (This place is in Selangor, Malaysia). We had a great time of dinner bonding at the restaurant. I came out after the finishing the dinner meal and I noticed that the Japanese Restaurant's Lot is NUMBER 17.

c) Then, we went for a cinema show in MBO, Klang that night. After the cinema show, we came back home. Then I decided to turn on the TV channels to see whether there was any good movie show. To my surprise, I noticed one of the TV channels that screened the movie named "STALAG 17."

d) The next day, being a Sunday (24/08/2014), my wife and I went for our church morning service. To my surprise, our Senior Pastor's first agenda was to call the congregation to remain silent for 60 seconds and also to pray for the families of the tragedy of MH17.

e) These are definite NOT CO-INCIDENCES. NUMBER 17 seems to be drawing my conscious attention. Then, I was wondering what the Lord is trying to say on NUMBER 17.

2. Searching for NUMBER 17

a)  I began to search my blog for NUMBER 17. I found a message posted for NUMBER 17.

http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/07/spiritual-ordinal-perfection-in-makings.html

b) Then the Lord reminded me of another blog message. A call to fasting & prayer for MALAYSIA one week before Malaysia Day (16th September 2014) from 9th - 15th September 2014 and a gathering of celebration to the Lord on Malaysia Day. The Lord drew my attention to 17th September 2014 (Wednesday). 

http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/07/prayer-key-to-change.html

3. How do we reconcile the first message (Number 7 & 17) and second message (Numbers 36 & 16)? What is the main theme for these two messages?

a) From the first message, God is about to bring to past things that directly relate to spiritual and ordinal perfection. Just as Joseph was raised and made the Prime Minister of Egypt from the prison to palace, likewise God's invisible hand will be the main focus of this divine spiritual and ordinal fulfillment that brings about the completeness and totality of His blessings to his people. Nothing will be missed! God's Holy Spirit will be visible in the makings of this fulfillment. This is crystal clear.

b) From the second message, God is about to do something awesome on 17TH SEPTEMBER 2014 after Malaysia Day on 16th September 2014.

c) My thought then took me to a picture of the Potter and the Clay in Jeremiah 18:1-11 (NIV).

18 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. 

Then the word of the Lord came to me. He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

11 “Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’  

d) It is like the Lord is saying, "I will fashion you in the ways I desire. I will work out the plans I have for you in Jeremiah 29:11, "11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (NIV)."

e) The main theme for these 2 messages is "IN THE POTTER'S HANDS." 

c) Can we believe God can do it for us? 


The End ...

Comments