PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: DEUTERONOMY (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Deuteronomy 8:5 King James Version (KJV)

Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee. 

Lord, cause me to consider in my heart, that just as a man disciplines his son, I can expect You to discipline me.

b) Deuteronomy 27:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that those who do the law, shall live in them.

Lord, thank You for Your truth, that for every failure in keeping the law, the law denounces a curse.

c) Deuteronomy 30:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Lord, this day I choose blessing and life. Prolong my life, so that I may love You, obey Your voice, and draw close to you. Keep my family safe as we live in this land and worship You.


The End ...

Comments