PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JEREMIAH (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Jeremiah 1:5 King James Version (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 

Lord, because You knew how much I would love You, even before I was born, I pray You have set me aside for a purpose, and that You will help me fulfill all purposes You have reserved for me to accomplish.

b) Jeremiah 1:8 King James Version (KJV)

Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

Lord, cause me to not fear, and give me confidence You will deliver me in times of trouble.

c) Jeremiah 2:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of hosts.

Lord, thank You for Your truth that wickedness is able to correct me, and backsliding is able to reprove me.  That it is an evil and bitter thing when I forsake You, and Your fear is not in me.


The End ...

Comments