PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: HOSEA (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Hosea 1:7 King James Version (KJV)

But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. 

Lord, thank You for having mercy on the house of Judah, and for saving them by Your great power.

b) Hosea 4:6 King James Version (KJV)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Lord, make Yourself known to me, and do not let me forget or forsake Your law. Give me a willing heart to seek after You and Your statutes all the days of my life. Make me into a living testimony of Your love, and let me pass on the knowledge of You to the next generation. Create a desire in my children, and the next generation to seek after You with their whole heart.

c) Hosea 6:6 King James Version (KJV)

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Lord, give me a desire for mercy, and for a knowledge of You.


The End ...

Comments