PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: ZECHARIAH (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Zechariah 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
 
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. 

Lord, Your will is done, not by might, nor by power, but by Your Spirit. Thank You for Your great works.

b) Zechariah 5:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Lord, cleanse me, forgive my sins. Take away, and keep Your curse away from my house.

c) Zechariah 7:9 King James Version (KJV)

Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:

Lord, help me execute true judgment, and show mercy and compassion to all.


The End ...

Comments