PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: NEHEMIAH

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Nehemiah 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

And said, I beseech thee, O Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned.  

Lord, thank You for Your greatness, and for keeping Your covenant of mercy for those that love You and keep Your commandments.

b) Nehemiah 9:30-31 King James Version (KJV)

30 Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands.

31 Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God.

Lord God, thank you for being patient and willing to wait for me to come to repentance. Keep me in prayer and submission to You, rather than giving me over to people who do wickedly. For Your great mercies' sake, do not utterly consume me or forsake me if I stumble. If You testify against me, help me recognize and respond to Your voice, Your Word, and Your Spirit. Guide me back to the narrow path that leads to life, and cause me to walk in your righteousness.


The End ...

Comments