PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: MICAH (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.




2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Micah 5:2 King James Version (KJV)

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.  

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Bethlehem was small among the clans of Judah.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that out of Bethlehem was to come forth to You him that is to be ruler of Israel.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that he that was to come from Bethlehem, to be ruler in Israel, had origins of old, and was from ancient times.

Lord God, thank You for describing to us Your Son, Jesus Christ.

b) Micah 6:8 King James Version (KJV)

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Lord, You have shown mankind what is good.  Help guide me to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with You.

c) Micah 7:8 King James Version (KJV)

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

Lord, do not let my enemies rejoice against me.  When I fall, bring me up, and when I sit in darkness, be a light unto me.


The End ...

Comments