PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JEREMIAH (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Jeremiah 3:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. 

Lord, thank You for Your promise, to give us pastors according to Your heart, which will feed us with knowledge and understanding.

Lord, give me a pastor according to Your heart.

Lord, cause my pastor to feed me with knowledge.

Lord, cause my pastor to feed me with understanding.

b) Jeremiah 3:21-22 King James Version (KJV)

21 A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the Lord their God.

22 Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the Lord our God.

Lord, as I seek after You, heal my faithlessness and turn me towards righteousness.

c) Jeremiah 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the Lord our God is the salvation of Israel.

Lord, salvation is from You alone. Cause me to fully trust in You for my salvation.


The End ...

Comments