PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: ZECHARIAH (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.




2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Zechariah 1:3 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. 

Lord, cause me to turn to You, so You will turn to me.

b) Zechariah 2:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

Lord, let me sing and rejoice, for I look forward to the day You come, and live among those that are in Zion.

c) Zechariah 3:4 King James Version (KJV)

And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Lord, take away my filthy garments, and my sin, and allow me stand before You in clean garments.
 

The End ...

Comments