PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: HOSEA (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.





2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Hosea 8:3 King James Version (KJV)

Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him. 

Lord, do not allow me to cast off what is good, or let my enemies pursue me.

b) Hosea 14:2 King James Version (KJV)

Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

Lord, hear my voice asking You to take away my iniquity. Receive me graciously, so I may offer You the fruit of my lips. 

c) Hosea 14:4 King James Version (KJV)

I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

Lord, heal me of my backsliding, love me freely, and turn Your anger away from me.


The End ...

Comments