GOD REVEALS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives revelation

a) Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7)

2. Other Scriptures 

(John 6:53-58) 
Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. {54} “Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. {55} “For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. {56} “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. {57} “As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. {58} “This is the bread which came down from heaven; not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

(John 6:63) 
“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

(John 9:2-3) 
And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” {3} Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.

(John 13:13) 
“You call me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am.

(Acts 26:15-16) 
“So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. {16} ‘But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.


The End ...

Comments