GOD CAN SAVE YOUR FAMILY (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God can save your family 

a) They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved–you and your household.” (Acts 16:31 NIV) 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Jeremiah 32:38-41 NIV) 
They will be my people, and I will be their God. {39} I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them. {40} I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me. {41} I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.
(Joel 2:28 NIV) ‘And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

(Malachi 4:6 NIV) 
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.”

(Acts 2:38-39 NIV) 
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. {39} The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off–for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

(1 Corinthians 7:14 NIV) 
For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

(Ephesians 6:4 NIV) 
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.


The End ...

Comments