PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (149)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 27:2 King James Version (KJV) 

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that wicked people can be our enemies.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that wicked people can be our foes.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the wicked can come upon us to eat up our flesh.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, when the wicked come upon us, to eat our flesh, You can cause them to stumble and fall.

Lord God, be my light.


Lord God, be my salvation.

Lord God, be the strength of my life.


Lord God, when evildoers come upon me to devour my flesh, cause them to stumble and fall.

b) Psalm 27:3 King James Version (KJV) 

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that even if an army encamps against us, while You are our light, our salvation, and our strength, we shall have nothing to fear.


Lord God, be my light.

Lord God, be my salvation.


Lord God, be the strength of my life.

Lord God, even if an army encamps against me, cause me to not fear.


Lord God, even if war should rise against me, cause me to have confidence.


 
The End ...

Comments