REST IN HOPE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hope in God

a) This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. {22} Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. {23} They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. {24} “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” {25} The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. {26} It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.  (Lamentations 3:21-26 NKJV)  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 16:8-9 NKJV) 
I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. {9} Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.

(Psalms 31:24 NKJV) 
Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.

(Psalms 33:18-19 NKJV) 
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, {19} To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.

(Psalms 33:21-22 NKJV) 
For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name. {22} Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.

(Psalms 42:5 NKJV) 
Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance.

(Psalms 42:11 NKJV) 
Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.



The End ...

Comments