PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (141)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 25:20 King James Version (KJV) 

20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to keep our soul.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to deliver us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that are able to keep us from being ashamed.


Lord God, cause me to put my trust in You.

Lord God, keep my soul.


Lord God, deliver me.

Lord God, keep me from being ashamed.

b) Psalm 25:21 King James Version (KJV) 

21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to let integrity and uprightness preserve us, when we wait on You.


Lord God, cause me to wait on You.

Lord God, cause integrity and uprightness to preserve me.


 
The End ...

Comments