PEACE & REST (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives peace and rest

a) “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

2. Other Scriptures

(Exodus 23:12) 
“Six days you shall do your work, and on the seventh day you shall rest, that your ox and your donkey may rest, and the son of your female servant and the stranger may be refreshed.

(Exodus 33:14) 
And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

(Numbers 25:12-13) 
“Therefore say, ‘Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace; {13} ‘and it shall be to him and his descendants after him a covenant of an everlasting priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of Israel.'”

(1 Kings 8:56) 
“Blessed be the LORD, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised through His servant Moses.

(1 Chronicles 22:9) 
‘Behold, a son shall be born to you, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies all around. His name shall be Solomon, for I will give peace and quietness to Israel in his days.


 
The End ...

Comments