GOD RESTORES (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God restores His People

a)“Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backsliding.” “Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God. (Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV)\

2. Other Scriptures

(Micah 7:18-19 NKJV) 
Who is a God like You, Pardoning iniquity And passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in mercy. {19} He will again have compassion on us, And will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins Into the depths of the sea.

(Matthew 18:11-13 NKJV) 
“For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. {12} “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? {13} “And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.

(Matthew 18:21-22 NKJV) 
Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” {22} Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

(Luke 15:4-6 NKJV) 
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? {5} “And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. {6} “And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’



The End ...

Comments