TRUE JOY & HAPPINESS (15)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. True joy and happiness

a) In God’s presence there is ultimate joy and happiness. You can experience God’s presence now through the Holy Spirit, and you will feel the greatest Love, Joy and Peace that you can ever know. The Joy of the Lord is your strength.

NOTE: The word blessed in the Bible includes being happy and joyful.

2. Other Scriptures 

(Acts 2:22-28 NKJV) 
“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know; {23} “Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; {24} “whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it. {25} “For David says concerning Him: ‘I foresaw the LORD always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken. {26} Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope. {27} For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. {28} You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

(Acts 13:52 NKJV) 

And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.

(Acts 20:24 NKJV) 

“But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the Gospel of the grace of God.

(Romans 5:11 NKJV) 

And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

(Romans 14:17-19 NKJV) 
for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. {18} For he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable to God and approved by men. {19} Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.


The End ...

Comments