PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (132)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 25:2 New King James Version (NKJV) 

O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to trust in You.


Lord God, cause me to trust in You.

Lord God, when my trust is in You, do not let me be ashamed.


Lord God, when my trust is in You, do not let my enemies triumph over me.


b) Psalm 25:3 New King James Version (NKJV) 

Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.

Lord God, it is not good, for those who wait on You to be ashamed.


Lord God, it is good, for those who transgress without cause to be ashamed.

Lord God, do not let those who wait on You for deliverance be ashamed.


Lord God, cause those who transgress without cause be ashamed.


 
The End ...

Comments