GOD RESTORES (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God restores His People

a)“Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backsliding.” “Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God. (Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Isaiah 38:16-17 NKJV) 
O LORD, by these things men live; And in all these things is the life of my spirit; So You will restore me and make me live. {17} Indeed it was for my own peace That I had great bitterness; But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

(Isaiah 57:17-19 NKJV) 
For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry, And he went on backsliding in the way of his heart. {18} I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners. {19} “I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” Says the LORD, “And I will heal him.”

(Jeremiah 24:7 NKJV) 
‘Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.
(Jeremiah 30:16-17 NKJV) ‘Therefore all those who devour you shall be devoured; And all your adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; Those who plunder you shall become plunder, And all who prey upon you I will make a prey. {17} For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”‘

(Jeremiah 31:16-18 NKJV) 
Thus says the LORD: “Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. {17} There is hope in your future, says the LORD, That your children shall come back to their own border. {18} “I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself: ‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised, Like an untrained bull; Restore me, and I will return, For You are the LORD my God.



The End ...

Comments